Friday 25 August 2023

August Rudolph Day

It's time for another Rudolph Day and another cross stitch Christmas card (cross stitch is my RD theme this year).  This cute 'Reindeer' is from a design by Mouseloft - a perfect design for Rudolph Day!


To make this card I used:
     4" x 4" cream hammer card blank
     Mouseloft 'Reindeer' cross stitch kit
     My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics'  & 
'Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX Die-namics' dies
     Snippet of cream hammer card

I used a snippet of cream hammer card to make a frame for the stitching, using the square die for the outer edge and the circle die for the aperture.  After completing the stitching I mounted the design behind the frame and attached it to the card.  

I am entering the following Challenges:
     Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes

     Rudolph Day - August Challenge

Kath x

4 comments:

Pat said...

This is a cute reindeer Kath and a super piece of cross stitch. I am still finishing the bookmark I started at the beginning of July for hubby. I don't have much more to do and I have bought a piece of felt to back it with, so hopefully will have it done soon. x

meg said...

Love Rudolph Kath, a great cross stitch

mamapez5 said...

A nice little piece of sewing. My very first cards were made like that and I still like sewing little pieces. Kate x

Liz said...

Wonderful stitched reindeer Kath, beautiful card. xx