Wednesday 9 October 2019

Merry and Bright

This card also uses another image from a LOTV Art Sheet - this is the last one from the North Pole sheet to make another quick and simple card.

I die cut the image and placed it into my MISTI so I could ensure the sentiment was in the middle of the card.  I stamped the sentiment in Satin Red ink, stamping a couple of times to get a lovely deep red sentiment.  The panel was then layered onto dark red card and then attached to the centre of the card blank.


To make this card I used:
     5.5" x 4.25" white hammer card blank
     Lili of the Valley 'North Pole Christmas Art Sheet'
     My Favourite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics' die
     Snippet of dark red card

I am entering the following challenges:
     Winter Wonderland - Merry and Bright

If you would like to share your views on die cutting  and also have a chance to a Clearly Besotted stamp and die sets - please see my Questions about Die Cutting and Giveaway post.

Kath x

4 comments:

meg said...

A great Santa topper Kath, he looks like a cheery soul and the sentiment is beautiful in red

Sue said...

Kath, Lovely colourful card. Sue

Pat said...

What a cute LOTV Santa image and perfect backed with the red and with a complementary red stamped sentiment. x

Janice said...

Love this topper, fun and bright.
Thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland Christmas challenge, hope you can join us again soon - Janice DT