Wednesday 16 October 2019

Love

A friend sent me this lovely glittery sentiment die cut a while ago.  It's such a lovely die cut (I don't know the name of the die) that I've not wanted to use it, however it's perfect for this month's Alphabet Challenge.

To make this card I attached a piece of pink floral paper onto white card before die cutting and embossing a heart. The heart was attached to the centre of the card blank.  I then attached the sentiment with wet glue to give me some 'wriggle room' so I could line it up along the embossed edge of the heart.


To make this card I used:
     5" x 5" white hammer card blank
     Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Classic Heart' die
     Kars tan embossing mat
     Lili of the Valley 'Heartfelt' paper
     'Love' die cut - make unknown

I am entering the following challenges:
     Alphabet Challenge - O for One Word Sentiment
     Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies - October Challenge

If you would like to share your views on die cutting  and also have a chance to a Clearly Besotted stamp and die sets - please see my Questions about Die Cutting and Giveaway post.

Kath x

6 comments:

meg said...

this shines Kath, gorgeous CAS card

Pat said...

So pretty in pink Kath and the crackle look to the floral paper looks great and love the glittery die cut setiment too. x

Darlene said...

Another fabulous creation ... love that heart background Kath! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Darlene
ALPHABET CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Janice said...

I love the font of this die, a pretty card. Thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

laurie said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge!

Helen said...

What a lovely CAS card, Kath! I love the beautiful big heart with the lovely, shiny sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge this month!