Thursday 29 October 2015

V for Very Cute

The new ABC Christmas Challenge is 'V for Very Cute' and I used this pre-coloured LOTV topper for my card.   I'm also entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round challenge which is 'No Stamping'.


Card blank: 6" x 6" white pearl
Image: Lili of the Valley 'Christmas Cuties' pre-coloured topper
Die: Snowflake (magazine freebie)
Card: Dark pink moondust
Paper: Wild Rose Studio 'Painted Poinsettias'
Other: Clear gem, Diamond Stickles, Wink of Stella

I trimmed the paper, layered it onto dark pink card and attached it to the card front.  The topper was layered onto dark pink card and attached in the centre.  I die-cut the snowflake, attached it to the corner of the topper and added a gem to the centre.  To finish, I highlighted the image with a Wink of Stella and Diamond Stickles on the snowflakes.

Kath x

8 comments:

meg said...

Love the simple layout it really highlights the wonderful topper and papers A lovely Christmas Card.

Anonymous said...

Cute card, come check out my blog suprise there for you xx

Sue said...

Another lovely card Kath. I love the cute image.

Hope you've had a good day. Sue

cotnob said...

An adorable Christmas card Kath, such a cute image.
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

Yes this is very cute and I also love the leafy corner.

Kath x

KandA said...

And this is so very cute Kath. Love the cas layout with the red edges xx

Sarah said...

This is very cute indeed Kath!! Perfect for ABC Christmas this time!! Sarah :0)

Carissa said...

Super cute and sweet. Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Carissa