Sunday 11 October 2015

T for Transport

The current ABC Christmas Challenge is 'T for Transport' and I've used this lovely upcycled image for my quick and simple card.   I'm also popping across to see Eve in the playground at Pixie's Crafty Workshop.


Card blank: 6" x 6" cream hammer
Other: Upcycled Christmas card
Snippets: Gold and black mirri, black ribbon

I trimmed the image then layered it onto gold and black mirri card before attaching it to the card front.  I made a small black bow from a snippet of ribbon and attached it to the card.  Simple!

Kath x

11 comments:

Barb said...

A very pretty Christmas snippets card Kath. I see he's on his way. Barbxx

Eve said...

Hi Kath
Oh I do love your fabulous up-cycled Christmas card - it actually looks hand stamped ;-)
Thank you for joining in with the fun at the playground and please could you keep your eyes peeled for any dodgy goings on?!!!
Eve xx

Sue said...

Love this one. Reminds me when I was a child I use to sit at my bedroom window looking out hoping to see Rudolph and his mates.

Hope you've had a good weekend. Sue

Liz said...

Great upcycled card. Lovely image and the addition of the little bow finishes it off perfectly. xx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous scene and a really lovely card.

Kath x

LesleyG said...

Lovely up cycled card, finished beautifully mounted on the black and gold xxx

Dorte said...

Love your super cute Christmas card Kath, beautiful colour combo. Thanks for sharing your card with us at ABC Christmas Challenge, and good luck in the draw.
Dorte x

meg said...

Fabulous up cycled card Kath love the scene and your layers

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a beautiful card...love santa flying !!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Sarn said...

Brilliant festive snippets card Kath. xxx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Kath, you have created a very elegant card with your upcycled image.
Pauline
x