Friday 29 March 2024

Cross Stitch Thank You

My neighbour has gifted me another large bag of cross stitch items, so I made this card for her.  The card uses both a cross stitch kit and a card blank that she has given me.

To make this card I used:
     Craft Creations 6" x 4" aperture card blank
     Permin 03-6338 cross stitch kit
     Hobbycraft 'General Greetings' stamp
     Versamark ink
     Wow Metallic Gold Sparkle embossing powder

I used Versamark ink to stamp 'Thank You' below the aperture and embossed it with gold sparkle embossing powder.  After finishing the stitching I trimmed the fabric and mounted it behind the aperture and secured the card behind the stitching.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes

Kath x

7 comments:

Liz said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful, Kath. xx

Pat said...

Your cross stitch is beautiful Kath and nice to have a neighbour that passes things on to you, and such pretty things too. Have a lovely Easter. x

Christine Harrop said...

A beautiful card Kath. Your neighbour is very generous. Christine x

meg said...

Beautiful cross-stitched card Kath

Mrs A. said...

You have a very kind neighbour. This is realy pretty and spring like. Hugs Mrs A.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love the beautiful cross stitched flowers.
Carol x

Sue - said...

Absolutely beautiful Kath!