Wednesday 7 September 2022

Thinking of You

A friend asked me to make a 'Thinking of You' card for a man so I used one of my favourite Woodware stamps for this card.

I placed the card blank into my MISTI so I could line up the seed and sentiment stamps.  I stamped these a couple of times with purple ink to ensure that I had a good depth of colour before embossing them with clear embossing powder.


To make this card I used:
     6" x 6" white matt card blank
     Woodware 'Going to Seed' and Clearly Besotted 'Fancy Sayings' stamps
     Versafine Imperial Purple ink
     Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder

I am entering the following challenges:
     AAA Cards - No Layers + Sympathy Card
     Allsorts - Anything Goes
     Daisy Chain Challenges - Clean and Simple
     We Love Stamping - Anything Goes With Stamping
  

Kath x

16 comments:

Dena J said...

Stunning CAS card in deep purple. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty and would work well for either male or female! I love the simplicity! Might have to CASE this one! Wishing you a wonderful day!

meg said...

A fabulous CAS card

brenda said...

How very elegant Kath and using the Imperial Purple gives a less harsh finish that black, thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping September challenge and this weeks Allsorts theme.

B x

Sue said...

Love the simple elegance.

Cathy said...

Beautiful image Kath, perfect for the occasion, Cathy x

Stamps and Paper said...

I love this stamp kath...you made a lovely card

Anne

Ellibelle said...

A fabulous CAS design!
Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Cardsbymaaike said...

That's gorgeous . Love the restraint in the colour choices. Thank you for playing at AAA Card Challenges

Linda said...

Very pretty card.

Linby said...

Thank you so much for joining in with the challenge at Allsorts.

HilaryJane said...

This is gorgeous, I love it. Bet that shine makes it even better in real life. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Kath, a lovely stamp.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Francesca said...

Beautiful CAS Card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

Pat said...

This is one of my favourite Woodware stamps and great for this card Kath and the purple ink and clear embossing finishes the look perfectly. x

Liz said...

Just beautiful, Kath. xx