Thursday 7 July 2022

Sam's Birthday

I made this card for my youngest great-nephew's birthday using one of my last remaining Lili of the Valley 'Action Time' toppers.

I trimmed a snippet of blue textured paper so it was slightly smaller than the card blank and die cut a circle from the centre before attaching it to the card blank.  I die cut the precoloured topper with the same circle die and inlaid it into the frame.  I die cut a star from a snippet of brown card (that matched the colour of the dog) and attached it to the top of the card.  To finish I die cut '6' from blue paper and attached it to the centre of the star.  



To make this card I used:
     7" x 5" white matt card blank
     Lili of the Valley 'Action Time' precoloured topper
     My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics', Xcut 'Nesting Stars' and Memory Box 'Classic Numbers' dies
     Snippets of blue textured paper and brown textured paper

I am entering the following challenges:
     Allsorts - Anything Goes
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes
     Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes

Kath x

6 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Super cute car and so perfect for a 6 year old!
Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Sarn said...

Absolutely adorable card Kath.

Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week. x

Pat said...

What a great LOTV image Kath and a brilliant card for your 6 year old great nephew, and love the blue and brown combination and the added star with the number is perfect. x

Sue said...

What a cute card.

Liz said...

Your card is adorable Kath and perfect for a six year old. xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a perfect card for a little one! Very cute card. Thanks for joining in at STB