Monday 29 November 2021

November Rudolph Day

For various reasons I've missed most of the Rudolph Day challenges this year, but thought I must make an effort to join in with the final challenge of the year.  My theme for this year's Rudolph Day cards is 'Upcycling' so I've used the front of a card I received last year to make this super quick card.

I die cut the front of the card, layered it onto a snippet of gold mirri and attached it to the front of the card blank.  This card was so quick to make it felt like I'm cheating!

To make this card I used:
     4" x 4" white matt card blank
     Upcycled Christmas card
     My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX Die-namics' die
     Snippet of gold mirri card

I am entering the following challenges:
     Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Rudolph Day Challenge - November challenge

Kath x

10 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Kath,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a brilliant bit of up-cycling and the card looks very lovely with the mirri background.
Love the image and the colour very understated and lovely.
Did wonder why I had not seen you enter the challenge much this year as you are always entering.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT.

Mrs A. said...

Great upcycling.I always keep a few each year to do just that but not done many this time round and sadly not been able to enter many Rudolph's either. Must try harder next year. Hugs Mrs A.

meg said...

Beautiful CAS card,your upcycled element is gorgeous

Carol S. said...

A lovely CAS card and worth being upcycled. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Liz said...

Great upcycling Kath, you've made a beautiful card. I know what you mean about feeling you've cheated. I felt exactly the same when I upcycled some cards this week, but it seems such a waste not to reuse them. xx

Pat said...

It may have been quick Kath but it is a super piece of upcycling, and the gold mirri coordinates beautifully. x

Sue said...

Hi Kath, Lovely card.

Hope you have a nice day. Sue

Sarn said...

A wonderful piece of recycling Kath.
Belated Rudolph Day wishes!
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Martina said...

Beautiful CAS card. Thank you for playing in CHNC!

Anonymous said...

A very striking Christmas card with the luxurious gold on blue! thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda, DT