Tuesday 8 September 2020

Hello

I've not had much time to craft over the last few weeks so any cards I've made have been quick, snippets cards and this notecard is no exception.

I trimmed the paper, layered it onto green pearlescent card and attached it to the card front.  I then die cut a butterfly and 'hello' from green pearlescent card and attached these to the card.

To make this card I used:
     6" x 4" white hammer card blank
     Memory Box 'Kaleidoscope Butterfly' and Altenew 'Simply Hello' dies
     Snippets of green pearlescent card and Funky Fossil 'In To The Blue' paperI

I am entering the following challenges:
     Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes
     Crafty Cardmakers - Things with Wings
     Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge 386

This is my last post for a few weeks as we're heading off to Cornwall for in our new campervan Zebedee.

Kath x

9 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful CAS card, lovely colours and design.
Enjoy your Cornwall break, we usually go there in September and nearly always have good weather, the roads are quiet and the countryside is beautiful.
Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x

meg said...

Hope you have a wonderful break in Cornwall Kath,love this gorgeous CAS card

Pat said...

Such a pretty card Kath with the pretty bp and die cut butterfly and sentiment. So elegant too. x

Di said...

As always Kath - this is so 'classy'. Wonderful card. Wishing you many happy times on your holiday and 'Zeb' looks wonderful. You will appreciate the extras for sure - we had a decent shower room in two of our last tourers in my previous life, but like you I actually preferred the shower blocks. Plus, the extra space for storage is useful! Wink - more craft goodies? Believe it or not, when I lived in our last one for 6 months in total, I kept an ironing board in there as I was camping on the outskirts of London whilst my new build apartment I was buying was being completed - but commuting daily into the City! No-one would have known. But it was so good to swap into comfy clothes each evening!

Hugs

Di xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Kath.

Sue xx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Clean, simple and absolutely lovely card. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Sue said...

Hi Kath, Lovely card. Sue

Jules said...

Hi Kath

A really lovely card and I love the "hello" die very much.

Have a really good time away.

Love Jules xx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Kath, a lovely die cut butterfly and sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x