The kit has everything to make the card other than adhesive, gems and coloured pencils. I only attached one of the matt layers as I wanted to see more of the cream card around the edge (I've used the second matt layer to make some gift tags!). I attached the check blind behind the window die cut and attached it to the card. The window box was 3D but Christine suggested cutting the edges and laying it flat if the card is to be posted. I did this, but found it looked too flat so I added thin strips of foam tape behind the balcony before attaching it to the window. This gives a little dimension to the card but should also survive the postal system. The leaves were coloured with two shades of green coloured pencils and were highlighted with a Wink of Stella. After attaching the ivy to the balcony I added the flowers and small gems to the centres.
I love these card kits and can't wait to see what Christine will design for July.