Wednesday 25 September 2019

September Rudolph Day

It's time for another Rudolph Day and another of my Christmas tree cards - I can't believe how quickly this year is going!  I've used crystal candy bonbons and a Wink of Stella to add some sparkle to this month's Christmas tree.

I placed the card blank into my MISTI and lined up the tree and sentiment stamps.  As I was using a hammer card blank I had to stamp the stamps several times to get a good depth of colour (thank goodness for my MISTI!).  I then attached the sparkly bonbons to the card and highlighted the tree and sentiment with a Wink of Stella.


To make this card I used:
     6" x 6" white hammer card blank
     Woodware 'Bubble Bloom - Festive Tree' stamp
     Versafine Vintage Sepia ink
     Purple and turquoise Crystal Stickers Candy Bonbons 
     Wink of Stella

I am entering the following challenges:
     ABC Christmas Challenge - S for Sparkle     
     Allsorts -Trees and Leaves
     Fab 'n' Funky - Christmas
     Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
     Rudolph Day Challenge - September 
 
Kath x

15 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Kath,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Love your gorgeous tree design the bonbons look just like lovely enamel dots and so lovely.
Wonderful sentiment also.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

How pretty and modern!

Pat said...

The candy complements the pretty tree beautifully and with the sparkle you have the perfect sentiment to go with it Kath. x

Sally H said...

That is so beautiful, Kath! Love the colours. Happy Rudolf day xxx

meg said...

love the colours you used on the tree a great cas card

Sue said...

Lovely card. Sue

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your pretty little tree card. Lovely colors.

Christine Harrop said...

I really love this card Kath. x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Kath.

Thanks for joining in with the Rudolph Days Challenge this month.
Sue DT xx

scrappymo! said...

Fabulous sentiment for this image and a great card too!

Thanks for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is beautiful and I love the simplicity! I guess I need to get my act together and get a card made for Rudolph Day. Thanks for the reminder!

Mummylade said...

Thank you for joining us at Allsorts with your lovely creation!

Julie said...

Beautiful CAS Christmas card.
Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge
Julie T

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

love that tree and the colors you used on your card
thanks for joining us at HLS Christmas Challenge
Barb Housner

Rachel Webber said...

Such a beautifully elegant card, thank you for joining us at Fab ‘n’ Funky. Rachel DT