Wednesday 28 August 2019

Summer Fun

My final card today is a super quick card to send to a friend who has a sports card and loves driving in the summer with the roof down.  To make the card I attached a snippet of brown spot paper to the front leaving a small white margin around the edge.  I die cut and embossed the precoloured image before attaching it to the centre of the card - another quick and easy card!


To make this card I used:
     5.5" x 4.25" tent fold white matt card
     Lili of the Valley Art Sheet 'Toot, Toot' (post updated to thank Jules for letting me know the name of the  image)
     My Favourite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics' die
     Lili of the Valley 'Country Gent' paper

I am entering the following challenges:
     Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes 
    Tales from the Craft Room - Summer Fun

Kath x

12 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Kath, such a super image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

fun image Kath a fantastic card

Sue said...

Hi Kath, Great card. Sue

Liz said...

Super card, Kath. Love the cute image and the spotty paper looks great for the background. I'm visiting your blog today today with my Crafty Calendar Challenge DT member's hat on. Thanks for joining in the challenge this month - Good Luck! xx

Sarah said...

I love this little fella zipping along in his car!! Great card x

Carol S. said...

Love your image and a great CAS card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pat said...

The brown dotty paper makes the perfect background to the LOTV image which is a really cute one. Another super card Kath. x

brenda said...

I can identify with that Kath as I drive an MX5 and there's nothing better, so sure the recipient will love your pretty card.

B x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super fun card!!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A great fun card for a male.

Sue xx

Jane Austin said...

Fun card, I love it ...x
Jane 🌴

Jules said...

Hi Kath

You have certainly been being super busy on your blog and have been posting some lovely cards. This one sounds like it is going to be perfect for your friend .. .. I think the image is called "Toot Toot".

Hope all is well with you. Sorry for being a stranger, things have been very busy on the wedding front but are calming down a little now so I am trying my best to catch up with the world again.

Love Jules xx