Sunday 14 October 2018

Happy Christmas

As I'm falling behind on my Christmas card tally, I've made another card for the ABC Christmas Challenge 'V for Very Quick'.  I'm also entering the Allsorts 'Christmas' challenge, the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown 'Silver' challenge and the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge 'Anything Christmas Goes'.


Card blank: White matt DL
Die: Creative Expressions 'Contemporary Happy Christmas'
Card: Silver mirri
Paper: Driving Home for Christmas (magazine freebie)

To make this very quick card I trimmed the paper, layered it onto silver mirri and attached it to the centre of the card.  I die cut 'Happy Christmas' from silver mirri and attached it to the top of the card. 

Kath x

13 comments:

Carol S. said...

Thanks Kath! I have these images and although they looked good, I wasn't sure if I would use them. Your card looks fab and you have certainly convinced me to use them!! So a big thank you. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Kath, I love the image.

Sue xx

brenda said...

A really striking Christmas card, many thanks for joining in our 'Christmas' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Sue said...

Hi Kath, Lovely card. I actually made some Christmas cards yesterday. I had a few bits and bobs and some decoupage toppers I had made at Julie's crafting morning, so thought I'd use them up.

Hope you have a good start to the week. Sue

meg said...

Beautiful peaceful scene with a lovely traditional feel

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a loely Christmas card Kath and beautiful image

Anne

Fabiola said...

Très jolie carte Kath, paisible et charmante scene, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52 cct, biz

Pat said...

The paper makes a lovely card Kath, and with just the added die cut sentiment is just perfect. x

AlisonC said...

Beautiful. You can't beat a traditional snowy scene. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

cotnob said...

It might be a quick card Kath but it is very beautiful - I haven't even started my Christmas cards yet, I might have to try this.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mummylade said...

What a lovely creation, the die is fantastic! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts.

KandA said...

A really beautiful card Kath and such a lovely winter scene xx

Zw@@n said...

Another beautiful card, Kath. Love the image. Thank you again for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma