Sunday 31 January 2016

Happy Christmas

This quick Christmas card was made using the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. The card was from my snippets drawer, so I'm also popping over to the playground at Pixie's Crafty Workshop.


Card blank: 7" x 5" cream silk
Stamp: Paper Smooches 'Joyful Greetings'
Punch: Woodware Snowflake
Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia
Paper: BoBunny (magazine freebie)
Other: Cream pearls, Wink of Stella
Snippets: Brown and pale blue card

I trimmed the BoBunny paper and stamped the sentiment.  This was layered onto a snippet of brown card and attached to the card front.  I punched three small snowflakes from blue card, attached them to the card front and added a small cream pearl to the centre of each snowflake.  To finish, I highlighted the sentiment with a Wink of Stella.

Kath x

11 comments:

!neke said...

Great use of your snippets !

Love the smal deer !

Ineke XX

Barb said...

I really like this Kathy and a great snippets card too. Barbxx

Sue said...

Lovely card Kath. You'll have nothing to do come Christmas:)

Hope you have had a lovely weekend. sue

cotnob said...

A super card Kath, such a lovely design.
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

Well I think your blog had a funny turn, took me three times to get to make a comment, mine had a funny turn yesterday too.
Love this card, great papers, image and love the font of the sentiment.

Kath x

Di said...

Wonderful snippets card Kath! You reminded me to check through my Christmas papers again as I have quite a lot which have images in one corner which would be perfect for this type of card. I made four last year and then promptly forgot about how much fun it had been to look through for suitable papers!

Hugs

Di xx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant designed creation love this card.xx
 {aNNie}

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Kath :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

KandA said...

Super card Kath. Fabulous design and such a pretty paper xx

meg said...

Love the design Kath great to have paper that has an ideal feature like this one, beautiful colours.

Sarn said...

Super looking card Kay. xxx