Sunday 23 November 2014

Happy Christmas Mum

This is the Christmas card I've made for my Mum - as everything is from my snippets drawer I'm visiting the playground at Pixie's Crafty Workshop.


Woodware Holly Tree stamp
Docrafts Me to You sentiment stamp (magazine freebie)
Versafine Black Onyx ink
Wink of Stella 
Cream and clear gems
Red and cream papers from snippets drawer

I layered cream paper onto red, attached it to the card front and stamped the sentiment. The tree was stamped onto green paper, cut out and attached to the card.  The star, holly leaves and bow were stamped onto red paper, cut out and attached with silicone glue.  Cream and clear gems were added to the tree and to finish I used a Wink of Stella on the star, leaves, bow and swirls.

Kath x

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Super card, Kath. I like all the detail on the Christmas tree. Elizabeth xx

Sue said...

Your mum will love it.

Hope you've had a nice weekend. Sue

Bonnie said...

What a sweet little Christmas tree, Kath!

Liz said...

Lovely card - I love how you've decoated the tree. Beautiful! xx

Sarn said...

Fantastic Christmas snippets card xxx

Di said...

Love this Kath - so elegant and your Mum is bound to love it! Aren't Woodware stamps marvellous?!

Hugs

Di xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Kath,
what a very super Christmas card, with such a very lovely tree on it.
Great designing.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Kathy said...

Great card, Kath! Very pretty Christmas tree. Love how the gems sparkle on the tree. I saw your card on Pixie's Playground and now I am your newest follower.