Sunday 26 May 2013

Polar Bear Christmas

I can't believe that it's almost three weeks since I last posted to my blog, but I'm going to make up for it this weekend.   My first card is for this week's Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 'Show some white - a little or a lot'.   I'm also entering the card into Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra where 'Anything goes as long as it's Christmas'.


Upcycled Christmas card
Pale pink mirri card
Nestabilites 'Labels One' dies
Crafts Too 'Twinkle' embossing folder
Diamond stickles

I embossed a white card blank with a star embossing folder.  The image was die cut and attached to a die cut of pink mirri card.  This was then attached to the card front with foam tape.  To finish, I added a little extra glitter with Diamond Stickles.

Kath x

3 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely card. I can't do Christmas cards this early in the year:)

Hazel said...

Love the embossing and that super image, Kath - delightful card - thanks for sharing for both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see more of your festive loveliness soon. x

Rose said...

beautiful :) so glad you linked up with CHNC Extra this month
Rose GD