Thursday 28 March 2013

Baby Patch Elephant

A friend is due to have a baby this week, so I've made this card - all the papers are from my snippets drawer so I'm back in Pixie's Crafty Snippets Playground.


Woodware 'Baby Patch Elephant' stamp
Papers from snippets drawer
Woodware corner rounder punch
Versafine Black Onyx ink
Ribbon

I attached the 'cog' paper to the card blank and covered the join with yellow ribbon.  I attached pale blue spot paper to a scrap of white card and stamped the elephant image - I then cut this into a rectangle and rounded the corners.  I used snippets of red, blue, green and yellow papers to paper piece the elephant -this was then attached to the card front with foam tape.  The letters and heart were cut and attached to the card front with foam tape.

Kath x

6 comments:

chrissy xx said...

It really is GORgeous! FABulous image and FABulous colours..LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Sue said...

This is adorable and suitable for a boy or a girl.

Di said...

Fabulous Kath - and another one of my fave Woodware patchwok stamps, yet to be used - shame on me! Love the colours - good for either girl or boy and a brilliant way to use up snippets at the same time :) Happy Easter, hugs, Di xx

scrappymo! said...

This is just so sweet...that elephant is a cutie!

Unknown said...

Hi, this is a fab card....I have this stamp but haven't used it yet...how did you piece the papers onto it x

Daria said...

This darling. This image loks great with the paper piecing.