Thursday 25 July 2024

July Rudolph Day

It's time seventh Rudolph Day of the year and another of my colour themed cards (all my RD cards this year are green and gold).

To make this card I used:     
     7" x 5" white matt card blank
     Woodware 'Christmas Bubble Tree' stamp
     Versafine Olympia Green ink
     Cosmic Shimmer Clear Detail embossing powder
     Hybrid Dual Metallic gold pen
     Wink of Stella
     Glossy Accents
     Snippets of white matt card and green patterned paper

I trimmed a snippet of white matt card so it was slightly smaller than the card blank and placed it into my MISTI.  I stamped the tree and sentiment with green ink, stamping a couple of times to get a good depth of colour before embossing them with clear embossing powder.  The panel was then attached to the front of the card blank.  I stamped the tree trunk onto a snippet of green paper, fussy cut it and then attached it to the card and added some Wink of Stella to make it sparkle.  I used the metallic gold pen to colour the baubles on the tree and then used Glossy Accents to make them shine.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Christmas Crafts All Year Round - Anything Christmas or Winter Holiday
     Daisy Chain Challenge - Christmas in July
     Pearly Sparkles - Christmas in July
     Rudolph Day - July Challenge
     Stamping Sensations - Christmas in July

Kath x

7 comments:

meg said...

Love this Christmas stamp Kath,a fabulous card

Pat said...

I a very pretty bubble tree Kath, and love the sparkle and shine you added..a super CAS card. x

Darnell said...

I just adore this stylized Christmas tree and love the way you have colored and glossified it, Kath! The font of the sediment is perfect! Hugs, Darnell

pinky said...

That is just gorgeous! Very elegant and stylish! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Helen said...

Beautiful CAS design, Kath.

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

Helen x
DT

Helen said...

Me again!

Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge too.

Helen x

Deanne Saunders said...

So pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper