Tuesday 30 July 2024

Happy Christmas

I made this Christmas card with a small Rudolph I found in my oddments drawer and, of course, some snippets.

To make this card I used:
     5.25" x 4.25" white matt card blank
     Clearly Besotted 'Let's Prance' stamp and coordinating die
     Woodware 'Delightful Dangles - Christmas Tree' sentiment stamp
     My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Rrectangle STAX Die-namics' dies
     Versafine Onyx Black ink
     Promarkers
     Snippets of white matt card and lilac snowflake paper
     Glossy Accents

I made a frame with two rectangle dies and a snippet of white card.  I trimmed the snippet of lilac paper so it was a little smaller than the frame and attached it to the centre of the card blank.  Rudolph had been stamped onto a snippet of white card and cut with the coordinating die before being put into my oddments drawer, so I only had to colour him to use on this card.  I placed the card blank into my MISTI before laying the frame and Rudolph onto it so I could see where the position the sentiment stamp.  I removed the frame and Rudolph before stamping the sentiment in black ink.  The frame and Rudolph were then attached to the card with foam tape.  To finish I added Glossy Accents to Rudolph's nose.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Christmas Kickstart Challenge - Festive Frames
     Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Snippets Playground - Challenge 485
     Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Middle Row Down (Die-Cuts, Free & Any Sentiment)

Kath x

5 comments:

Pat said...

This is such a cute Rudolph Kath and love his glossy nose, and the lilac dp makes a wonderful background and looks great within the stitched rectangular frame. x

Sarn said...

Fabulous Rudolph Day card made with your snippets Kath.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up at the paddling pool later xxx

Darnell said...

I love how you framed and showcased this happy galloping little Rudolph, Kath! Great design and use of snippets! Hugs, Darnell

Liz said...

Super card Kath, I love your cute little Rudolph.
Liz xx

Di said...

Brilliant card Kath - I do so love Rudolph prancing across the starry background - and that's a great frame you made - super work all round!

Hugs
Di xx