Wednesday 25 September 2019

I'm Starting to Sell on Folksy

My final post today is a quick message to say that from 1 October I'm going to be selling cards and gifts on Folksy.  I've previously sold items to family and friends but feel that this is the next move for me.  I'm sure it's going to be a steep learning curve and it will take time to get everything right but I have to start somewhere!


If anyone who sells online or at fairs would like to share any tips or advice, please either leave a comment below or email me on kmbuckell@btinternet.com

Kath x

8 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Good luck Kath. Christine x

Carol S. said...

I love doing Craft Fayres as they are great for not just selling your items, they are great for networking. I have now got regular customers and an assortment of venues. It's nice to mix with other crafters. I now have a lot of friends, just from doing the fayres. I always visit the fayres before booking a table. There could be other people selling the same things as you want to sell. Also I chat with the stall holders, to see what the footfall is. I have been doing fayres for around 12 plus years. I can give you lots of info if you want it. Just email me from on my blog. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Sue said...

Hi Kath, I wish you all the best with Folksy. Sue

Pat said...

I don't know anything about Folksy Kath but wish you well with it. x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sounds good and I know you will do well. Your cards are always gorgeous!

cotnob said...

Good luck with your new venture Kath.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Food luck. I only do a few craft fairs now as I also sell in a local tearooms/gift shop and have so many other hobbies. I love the social side of craft fairs as we meet so many people and we really enjoy doing them.

Liz said...

Good luck, Kath. xx