Saturday 27 June 2015

Memory Box Butterfly

Memory Box have started a monthly challenge and the first challenge is 'Butterflies'.  As I have used a floral paper for this birthday card I'm also entering the Butterfly Challenge which is 'F for Flowers' and the Seize the Birthday 'Anything Goes' challenge.


Card blank: 6" x 4" white silk 
Dies: Memory Box 'Grand Happy Birthday' and 'Pippi Butterfly'
Card: White silk card
Paper: Purple floral paper
Other: Wink of Stella

I used white silk card to cut my two dies.  The card blank was covered with purple floral paper before the 'happy birthday' was attached to the bottom of the card.   I curled the butterfly wings and attached them to the card before adding a Wink of Stella to the bodies.

Kath x

10 comments:

Jean said...

Your lovely white die cuts look gorgeous against the pretty floral paper.
Jean x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card and great papers and that die is always a favourite.

Kath x

Mrs A. said...

I do like that sentiment die. It looks so good as a CAS card. Love the colour. I must get my skates on to enter the Memory box challenge. Thankyou for fluttering by #33. Hugs Mrs A.

Kathy said...

Very pretty card. I love the butterflies but really like the sentiment die. ta ta for now, Kathy

Jenny L said...

Hi Kath,
what a very pretty card.
Great paper used, and fab use of lovely dies.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cotnob said...

A lovely card Kath, you've used my favourite die and your butterflies and papers are so pretty.
Pauline
x

My Paper Cat said...

What a pretty card, your sentiment die is great. Thank you for joining us at Butterfly Challenge #33. Glenda

Sarn said...

This is so pretty Kath. Love the way you've used the die cut sentiment. Have kept a copy for future reference!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

OttawaMom said...

The sentiment and butterflies look perfect agains that pretty floral paper! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Seize the Birthday!

Anni said...

Those butterflies are so pretty!
Thanks so much for joining the fun over ot Seize the Birthday!
Anni