Friday, 28 August 2026

August Rudolph Day

I've had a little crafting time this morning so have made this stamped card for the August Rudolph Day challenge (stamping is my RD theme this year).  This card uses another of my spare stamped images from my oddments box.

To make this card I used:
     5.5" x 4.25" white matt card blank
     Rare Earth 'Winter Floral Collection' and Clearly Besotted 'Cheerful Christmas' stamps
     My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics' die
     Versafine Onyx Black ink
     Cosmic Shimmer Clear Detail Embossing Powder
     Copics - C-1, E21, E33 & RV06 & V17
     White Fun Flock
     Snippets of white matt card and cerise mirri card 

I placed the white card into my MISTI and used black ink to stamp the birds and sentiment before embossing them with clear embossing powder.  I then used the largest stitched die to cut the panel.  I used Copics to colour the image - E21 and E33 for the birds, RV06 and V17 for the hats and C-1 to ground the image.  I layered the panel onto a snippet of cerise mirri card and then attached the panel to the front of the card.  To finish I added white Fun Flock to the hat band and pompom.

I am entering the following challenges:
     ABC Christmas Challenge - R for Rectangle
     Addicted to Stamps & More - Any Occasion
     Allsorts - Embossing - dry or heat (my card used heat embossing)
     Little Red Wagon - Anything Times Three (I have three birds)
     Rudolph Day Challenge - August Challenge
     Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Clean and Simple    
 
     We Love Stamping - Anything Goes

Kath x

1 comment:

brenda said...

Pleased you got through the Allsorts gates before they closed Kath as it's a gorgeous card, many thanks.

B x