Friday, 21 August 2026

Flower Power Thank You

I made a quick 'Thank You' card this afternoon with lots stamped images from my oddments drawer.  Whenever I made a card I stamp more images and sentiments than I need (in case I make a mess of one) and anything that's unused goes in the drawer - which is now getting full and is in need of emptying!

To make this card I used:
     4" x 4" white matt card blank
     Uniko 'Flower Power #5' stamps and coordinating dies
     My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX Die-namics' die
     Versafine Habanero, Imperial Purple and Olympia Green
     Cosmic Shimmer Clear Detail embossing powder
     Copics - Y38 & YG11
     Snippets of white matt card
     Wink of Stella

I used green ink to stamp the leaves and purple ink to stamp the flower onto a snippet of white matt card before embossing them with clear embossing powder.  I used Habanero ink to stamp the centre of the flower. but as it wasn't dark enough I used my orange Copic to add more detail.  I then cut the flower and leaves with the coordinating dies.  I used a stitched square die to cut another snippet of white matt card and placed it into my MISTI before laying the flower onto the panel so I could see where to place the sentiment.  I removed the flower, stamped the sentiment with purple ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  The panel was attached to the centre of the card blank.  I coloured the leaves with a pale green Copic before attaching them to the card and used a foam pad to attach the flower.  To finish I added a Wink of Stella to the leaves and centre of the flower.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Addicted to Stamps & More - Any Occasion
     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
     Krafty Chicks Challenge - CAS
     Simply Clean & Simple - Nature
     We Love Stamping - Summer Blooms

     
Kath x

No comments: