Monday 14 October 2024

Hope Your Day is Glorious

I made this card for a friend's birthday and chose to colour the flowers so they look like Michaelmas Daisies, which are one of my favourite autumn flowers.

To make this card I used:
     6" x 6" white matt card blank
     Stampendous 'Daisy Birthday' and Woodware 'The Hedgerow' stamps
     Memento Tuxedo Black ink
     Promarkers
     Papermania Shimmering Dots
     Snippets of white matt and brown pearlescent card

I trimmed the snippet of white card to a 4.75" x 4.75" square.  The daisy is a cling stamp, so I removed the foam from my MISTI before placing the card into it and stamping the flowers with black ink.  I replaced the foam pad and then stamped the sentiment above the flowers.  I then coloured the flowers with Promarkers.  The panel was layered onto a slightly larger square of brown pearlescent card and attached to the card blank.   To finish I added three small shimmering dots around the flowrs.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Allsorts - Anything Goes
     Daisy Chain Challenge - Autumn and/or Halloween (I've chosen autumn flowers)
     Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes
     Stamping Sensations - Autumn Colours
     We Love Stamping - Autumn


Kath x

3 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful stamped image and card

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card - love the flowers.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Carol DT x

Liz said...

Gorgeous card Kath, the stamped flowers are beautiful. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx