Saturday 17 August 2024

More Big Birthday Wishes

Another male card using my 'go to' die - I do love this die as it always looks different when made with different colour card.


To make this card I used:
     6" x 6" kraft card blank
     My Favorite Things 'Big Birthday Wishes' die
     Snippets of kraft card, cream matt card and blue marbled paper

I trimmed the snippet of kraft card so it was slightly wider than the die and cut the large sentiment from the centre before attaching the panel to the front of the card blank.  I attached the snippet of blue marbled paper to cream card and die cut 'BIG' before inlaying the letters into the front of the card.  I die cut the rest of the sentiment from cream matt card and inlaid them.  To finish I trimmed two narrow strips of cream card and attached them down each side of the sentiment panel.  

I am entering the following challenges:
     Allsorts - Anything Goes
     CAS on Friday - Sentiment Only Card
     Krafty Chicks Challenge - CAS
     Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes

Kath x

5 comments:

Pat said...

This is a great masculine card Kath using the kraft and the blue marbled paper for the 'Big and with the white stripes and 'Birthday Wishes' in white it has lots of interest. x

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card and love just the use of the large sentiment.
Carol x

Cathy said...

Fantastic masculine card, I have this die and you've inspired me to have a play :) Cathy x

Sarah said...

That's a really great card for a fella. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great basic masculine bday card. Thanks for joining in at STB