Sunday 25 August 2024

August Rudolph Day

It's time for the eighth Rudolph Day of the year and another green and gold card (my RD theme for this year is green and gold).

 To make this card I used:
     C6 white hammer card blank
     Memory Box 'Sparkling Tree Tile' die
     Snippets of white hammer card, dark green paper and gold mirri card

I trimmed a snippet of white hammer card so it was slightly smaller than the card blank and die cut the tree from the centre.  I then used Artist Tac to attach a snippet of dark green paper behind the aperture before attaching the panel to the card blank.  I die cut the tree from small snippets of gold mirri card and inlaid the baubles into the card.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes 85
     Allsorts - Anything Goes
     Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes
     Rudolph Day - August challenge
     Snippets Playground - Challenge 487

     
Kath x

9 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful - a really elegant design.

Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x

Pat said...

I love the green and gold combination Kath and the die cut tree making an aperture in the white card and filled with the gold pieces for the bauble looks so pretty, and the green paper behind makes it stand out beautifully. x

Sarn said...

Lovely CAS Rudolph Day card using your snippets.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Xx

Liz said...

Beautiful card Kath, adding the gold is a perfect finishing touch. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
Liz xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the tree.
Carol x

brenda said...

An elegant card for Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Di said...

Fabulous card Kath - perfectly made as always. I suspect I may have the same die - you've used it perfectly with the gold and green.

Hugs
Di xx

Sarah said...

Love this CAS beauty. thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

Vicky Hayes said...

A beautiful CAS card Kath and interesting to read about the process as I hadn't realised there was an aperture and that the tree was a die! Vicky x