Monday 20 March 2023

Butterfly Notecard

I've recently made a few small notecards to send with some cross stitch RAK gifts.  I've made them in different colours so they coordinate with the colours of the items I'm sending - this card is also perfect for the current Butterfly Challengee.


To make this card I used:
     4" x 4" white matt card blank
     Craft Stamper 'Butterfly Post' stamp
     Lawn Fawn 'Outside In Stitched Stitched Square Stackables' die
     Versafine Deep Lagoon ink
     Cosmic Shimmer Clear Detail Embossing Powder
     Promarkers
     Snippet of white matt card

I used the stitched die to emboss a square in the front of the card blank.  I then stamped the image onto a snippet of white matt card and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I coloured the background with an ivory Promarker and the butterfly with a pale green Promarker.  The stamped panel was then trimmed and attached to the centre of the card with foam pads.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Butterfly Challenge - Spin the Wheel with T (I have used Teal & Tea Green with my butterfly)
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes
     We Love Stamping - Anything Goes

Kath x

6 comments:

brenda said...

A really elegant card Kath and always like a blue and green colour palette, many thanks for sharing with us We Love Stamping March challenge.

B x

meg said...

A perfect CAS card with a beautiful stamped image

Pat said...

This is the perfect stamp for these pretty notecards Kath, and will enhance your pretty cross stitched pieces. I love the double stitched square die you have embossed to frame the stamped image and it finishes it brilliantly. x

KraftyKoolKat said...

I love this very stunning CAS creation, I adore the colour palette. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely CAS card Kath, love the butterfly design and love the colous

Anne

Mrs A. said...

A perfect way to make a small stamp look larger and be the center of attention. The colours are lovely. Thankyou for coming and joining in the fun in the butterfly garden. It's a bit wet and windy though. Hugs Mrs A.