Wednesday 8 July 2020

All We Need is Each Other

A friend asked me to make an anniversary card for her husband, but only in black and greys.   As I didn't have much notice to make the card (ordered one day to post the next!) I had to us what I had got and wondered if the paper was suitable.  Thankfully my friend liked the card!

To make this quick card I trimmed the paper, layered it onto black card and attached it to the card front.  I die cut the sentiment and attached it to the card.  It actually took me longer to find the paper than it did to make the card!



To make this card I used:
     6" x 6" white matt card blank
     Hunkydory 'All you Need' die
     Wild Rose Studio ' Wedding Bells' paper
     Black card

I am entering the following challenge:
     Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge

Kath x

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Looks gorgeous! I'm sure they will both love it, Jo x

Jo said...

Ooh, great minds think alike....I've just used the same die! Love the soft grey paper you used x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Kath and such a true sentiment

Anne

meg said...

that's a fabulous die cut Kath, it looks great against your paper

Pat said...

A lovely quickly made card and the background is very pretty to go with the large black die cut sentiment. I know what you mean about it taking longer to find the things to make the card than actually making it. x

Liz said...

A lovely card, Kath. The backing paper is lovely and the sentiment is perfect. xx

Sue said...

Hi Kath, The card fits the bill just right. Sue

Catie Cuddles said...

What a great card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT