Friday 1 March 2019

Meet me Under the Mistletoe

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas Crafts All Year Round and our theme this month is 'Under the Mistletoe (or Kisses/Love)'.

I'm entering the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge 'Anything Christmas Goes', the Merry Little Christmas Challenge 'Anything Christmas Goes' and Crafty Creations Challenges 'Anything Goes'.


6" x 6" cream fleck card blank
Studio Light 'Winter Days' image sheets 
Polkadoodles 'Fourini' paper
Black mirri card, cream fleck card

I trimmed the paper, layered it onto cream card and black mirri card before attaching it to the card front.  The topper had got a small cream edging, but as I wanted it to match my matted layer I trimmed around the edge of the black image.  This topper was then layered onto cream card and black mirri before being attached to the left side of the card with foam tape.  To finish I removed a small die cut heart from the sheet, shaped it and attached it to the lower corner with Pinflair glue.

Kath x

6 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Kath, I really love this one. The design is great, but having it in those colours is sop different, which I love.

Hope you have a fab Friday. Sue

meg said...

love the colour Kath, the card really makes a statement

Pat said...

This mistletoe image is really pretty Kath and the background complements it perfectly and love the added heart too. x

Elizabeth Hart said...

This card has such an elegant look - love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Absolutely STUNNING; the colors are fantastic! Thank you for joining us on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog!

Monica Maier said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the non traditional color palette you've used for the christmas card!
Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas!

Monica- DT
https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/