Thursday 1 January 2015

A Big Thank You

'A Big Thank You' to my followers and everyone who has left comments on my blog - I hope you all have a very Happy New Year.

This is one of my post-Christmas 'Thank You' cards and as paper and gems are from my snippets drawer I'm paying my final visit to Pixie's Crafty Workshop.


Card blank: 6" x 6" white hammered 
Stamps: Woodware Bubble Bloom 'Felicity' and Woodware 'Salutations'
Punch: Woodware squared corner
Ink: Versafine Imperial Purple
Other: Card candi, nail heads
Snippets: Orange/pink paper, gems

I stamped the image and sentiment onto card, trimmed it to size, used the squared corner punch and then layered it onto orange/pink paper before attaching it to the card blank.  The image was decorated with card candi, nail heads and small gems.

Kath x

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautifully creative. Loving those nail heads.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sue said...

Pretty card.

Looking forward to seeing your projects through 2015. Sue

Di said...

Gorgeous card there Kath! I do love that stamp you used and the candi, nail heads and gems just make it pop!

Hugs

Di xx

AlisonC said...

I love what you do with the woodware stamps. The card is so bright and fresh.

Jenny L said...

Hi Kath,
Happy New Year to you.
Love this super creation.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sarn said...

LOVE this thank you card xxx