Wednesday 3 April 2013

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas

My second card is for this week's Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge which is 'Based on a Christmas Carol or Song'.  I'm also entering the card into Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra, where 'anything goes as long as it's Christmas'.


Upcycled Christmas card
Gold mirri card
Woodware Inverted Corner Rounder Punch
Gems

I trimmed the card and used the punch on the corners before layering it onto gold mirri and attaching it to a cream card blank.  I added gems to the corners and on each end of the middle banner.  To finish, I added a star gem to the top of the tree.

Kath x

4 comments:

Sue said...

This is such a lovely card (can't bring myself to say Ch***tmas:))

Di said...

Perfect Kath! Would have been such a waste not to upcycle that lovely tree :) Hugs, Di xx

Hazel said...

Absolutely beautiful - so elegant and stylish - thanks for entering this into both of my CHNC challenges, Kath - hope to see you again soon. x

Helen said...

Beautiful - so elegant and perfectly finished.

Thanks for joining us at CHNC Christmas Extra.

Helen x
(GDT member)