Sunday 3 March 2013

Just to say

My final card to share today is for this week's Dynamic Duos challenge which is 'Dark Green and Yellow'.  I'm also back in Pixie's Crafty Snippets Playground as I'm using more snippets for this card.


The flower image is a black Woodware peel-off which I attached to a piece of white card and then cut around the outer edge, before attaching it to a white scalloped die cut.   The image was coloured with Sakura gel pens.  I used my Woodware Crafty Edger with the Antique Floral cassette on a piece of yellow card.  I layered a strip of green patterned paper onto the yellow card and fastened it to the front of the card.  The flower image was attached with foam tape.  To finish, I attached a sentiment to the front of the card and three small circles to balance the image.

Kath x

10 comments:

Sue said...

Kath, What a fab card. I love the colour combo.

Elizabeth said...

A beautiful snippet card, Kath. The colour choice of green and yellow is fresh and cheerful - perfect for spring ;) Elizabeth xx

Cathy said...

Lovely card Kath, the peel off gives a fabulous raised effect :)

Erna Logtenberg said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos this week!

Di said...

Fabby card Kath - love what you did with the peel off - it looks a bit like stained glass, and such Spring like colours too.

Hugs, Di xx

cotnob said...

This is a pretty card Kath, I love your glossy image and beautiful colour combination.
Pauline
x

Jules said...

Hi Kath

I love the look you have achieved here .. .. and such a gorgeous colour combo too.

Love Jules xx

Vicky Hayes said...

This is one of my favourite colour combinations and I love the card you've made using it. The honeysuckle circle image is gorgeous! Vicky x

Karen Day said...

Wow, that circular image is so striking the way you've coloured it! Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Anonymous said...

I love simple, but striking, cards like this. Ali x