Saturday, 25 July 2026

July Rudolph Day

We're at home for a few days so I've had some time to make a stamped card for the July Rudolph Day Challenge (stamping is my RD theme this year).

To make this card I used:
     5.5" x 4.25" white linen card blank
     Uniko 'Rustic Christmas' stamps
     My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics' die
     Verafine Olympia Green ink
     Cosmic Shimmer Clear Detail embossing powder
     Crystal Stickers Purple Candy Bonbon
     Snippet of white linen card

I die cut the largest rectangle from a snippet of white linen card and placed it into my MISTI.  I used green ink to stamp the Christmas tree and sentiment before embossing it with clear embossing powder.  The panel was then attached to the card blank.  To finish I attached purple Candy Bonbons to the tree.

I am entering the following challenges:
     Addicted to CAS - Trees
     Addicted to Stamps & More - Christmas
     Little Red Wagon - Christmas in July
     Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Christmas in July
     Rudolph Day - Christmas in July
     Simply Clean & Simple - Clean & Simple

Kath x

No comments: