Tuesday 25 July 2023

July Rudolph Day

It's time for another Rudolph Day and another cross stitch Christmas card (cross stitch is my RD theme this year).  This cute 'Christmassy Dog' is from a design by Mouseloft.



To make this card I used:
     4" x 4" cream hammer card blank
     Mouseloft 'Christmassy Dog' cross stitch kit
     My Favorite Things 'Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics' die
     Snippet of cream hammer card

After completing the stitching I mounted the design behind a stitched circle aperture that had been die cut in the front of the card blank.  I added a piece of the same card behind the fabric to neaten the inside of the card.

I am entering the following Challenges:
     Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes
     Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Rudolph Day Challenge - July Challenge

Kath x

9 comments:

meg said...

Your little pup is adorable Kath,a beautiful Christmas card

scrappymo! said...

What an adorable little pooch! Your card is so darn cute.
That is a lot of work to stitch up your designs, but well worth it!

Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Maureen aka Scrappymo

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Kath. Thanks for joining in the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

Sue xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Kath,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Another wonderful cross stitch image for your collection of Christmas cards.
I love that sweet dog with his Christmas hat on.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Liz said...

Beautiful card Kath, such a cute little dog. xx

Pat said...

That is such a fun little dog Kath, and love his Santa hat with the little sprig of holly and berries, and of course beautifully stitched. I am cross stitching a bookmark for hubby at the moment. Haven't done any cross stitch for a very long time but am enjoying it. If I manage to finish it I may show it on the blog. I don't think it is as neatly stitched as yours though. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Your little dog made me smile Kath what a lovely Christmas card

Anne

Sarn said...

Adorable! Xxx

Sue - said...

A beautiful card!