Thursday 29 July 2021

Fabulous Fuchsias

I made this gift tag for my sister's birthday present using lots of snippets and a set of new to me 'pre-loved' stamps.

I covered a piece of white card with a snippet of cream paper and die cut the tag. I put the tag into my MISTI and stamped 'sister' in the lower corner -stamping a couple of times to get a good deep colour before embossing it with clear embossing powder. I stamped the flower with purple ink and the leaves with green ink before embossing them with clear embossing powder and cutting them with the coordinating dies.  I attached the leaves across the tag and trimmed the stem on the right side so it was flush with the side of the tag.  The flower was attached with a foam pad.  To finish I threaded a snippet of white ribbon through the top.

To make this card I used:
     Clearly Besotted 'Fabulous Fuchsias' stamps and coordinating dies
     Clearly Besotted 'Happy Birthday All' stamps
     Versafine Imperial Purple and Olympia Green ink
     Cosmic Shimmer clear detail embossing powder
     Snippets of white card, cream paper and white ribbon

I am entering the following challengs:
     Allsorts - Feminine/For a Lady
     Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies - July Challenge
     NBUS - Challenge 28 (my fuchsia stamps and dies)
     Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge 408

This will be my last post for a while as we're heading off in our campervan again.

Kath x

15 comments:

brenda said...

A sweet tag Kath, made your Sister's give very special, many thanks for sharing with us and joining in our Feminine theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

So nicely done with this wonderful stamp, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Sarn said...

What a lovely set of stamps and dies. Gorgeous gift tag and great way of using up Snippets xxx

meg said...

You chose a beautiful colour for the fuschia stamp,a gorgeous tag

Carol S. said...

A beautiful tag Kath and love the fuchsia. Love the purple colour too. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Liz said...

Love your tag, Kath. What a fabulous stamp. xx

Pat said...

Such a pretty fuchsia and leaves Kath and fit perfectly on the tag and look great using those two colours of Versafine ink. The perfect accompaniment to your sisters's present. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this, more work than it looks to a non crafter but I can appreciate it.

Darnell said...

This is such a pretty feminine tag for your sister, Kath! I love that fuchsia and I'll bet it is even lovelier and more dimensional in person. Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Donna Ellis said...

How pretty, Kath! I always forget to make tags, and this one is lovely! hugs, de

Sue said...

Hi Kath, That is lovely.

I like using tags as embellishments.

Hope you have a nice day. Sue

Stamps and Paper said...

Your tag is beautiful Kath love the black and white look

Anne

Di said...

So elegant Kath - a lovely tag, perfick as one would say!

Hugs

Di xx

Jules said...

Hi Kath

This is really beautiful .. .. a great finished look.

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Gorgeous tag, love it!!
Hugs D xx