Thursday 5 November 2020

Advent Swap Labels

I'm taking part in an Advent Swap this year and have used lots of snippets to make the date labels for my gifts which all contain small gifts, most of which are cross stitch related items.

I die cut and embossed small scalloped circles from snippets of gold pearlescent card.  I then die cut and embossed small circles from dark purple pearlescent card and attached them to the scalloped circles.  I die cut the numerals from the snippets of gold pearlescent card left over from making my snippets circles and attached these to the discs.

And these are the finished parcels ready to be posted.

To make these labels I used:
     Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles Large' & 'Classic Scalloped Circles Large' and Memory Box 'Classic Numbers' dies
     Snippets of gold and dark purple pearlescent card

I am entering the following challenges:
     Fezzwig's Festive Frolics - Anything But a Card
     Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge 390


Kath x  

7 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant idea to have a an advent swap,love your labels

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh these wee labels look great and work brilliantly on the pretty parcels. Love the idea of an advent swap. Thank You for joining in with me over on Fezziwigs, Stay Safe, Love Hazel xx

Pat said...

What a great idea to swap numbers to make an advent calendar and love the pretty gold and dark purple. I am a bit bemused because I haven't heard of this sort of swap before and there are obviously 24 parcels but they do seem to vary in size so are all the numbers in all the parcels?. I'm probably being a bit dense..lol. x

AlisonC said...

What a fun idea and they look great. I wonder what's inside!

Carol S. said...

Great fun and the little packs are rather cute. Brilliant idea. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue said...

Hi Kath, You have been bu8sy.

Hop you have a nice day. Sue

Di said...

What a great idea Kath - one of those dear little packages looks like a small hand cream :)

Hugs

Di xx