Thursday 23 April 2020

Heart of Hearts Shaker

I'm slowly working my way through my box of die cuts - all sorts of things that I cut to make a card and then never used.  This card makes use of a couple of die cuts, plus some snippets and some confetti I found in a charity shop to make a shaker card.

The red mirri frame was from my die cut box.  I layered it onto a snippet of red mirri card and attached it to the card blank.  The 'Heart of Hearts' had already been die cut from white hammer card and cut into a stitched square.  I attached a piece of acetate behind the panel and added foam tape around the edges.  I removed the backing from three sides of the tape and attached the panel to a snippet of white hammer card.  After adding the red heart confetti I removed the backing from the tape at the top and secured the shaker.  The panel was then inlaid into the red mirri frame.


To make this card I used:
     6" x 6" white hammer card
     Impression Obsession 'Heart of Hearts' and Lawn Fawn 'Outside In Stitched Square Stackables' dies
     Snippets of red mirri and white hammer card
     Tesco Red Heart Confetti

I am entering the following challenge:
     Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies - April challenge

Kath x

8 comments:

meg said...

fabulous shaker card Kath

Jo said...

So beautiful Kath x

Sue said...

Hi Kath, Loving this one.

Hope you are having a nice day. Sue

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is lovely

Pat said...

This is a very pretty heart shaker card Kath and it's good to use up those bits and pieces that lay idle. x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kath, such a pretty heart - I always love red and white together.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely shaker card Kath

Anne

Valerija said...

So gorgeous!
Valerija xx