Wednesday 4 March 2020

Joy

Whilst making my red 'JOY' card a few weeks ago, I used some snippets of blue paper and card to make this version.  It's also perfect for the new challenge at The Male Room 'Team Colours' - a Christmas card for a friend who supports Chelsea.

I trimmed a piece of white hammer card so it was slightly smaller than the front of the card and die cut 'JOY' from the centre.  I rounded the corners before attaching the panel to the front of the card.  I attached snippets of blue checked paper onto thin white card and die cut 'JOY'.  The letters were inlaid into the card.  I die cut the fancy 'JOY' from dark blue textured card and attached it over the top.


To make this card I used:
     6" x 4" white hammer card blank
     Creative Expressions 'Festive Collection - Joy' die
     Woodware regular corner rounder punch
     Snippets of dark blue textured card, white hammer card and white matt card, blue checked paper

I am entering the following challenges:
     Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge - Use your Favourite Technique (for me, that's die cutting)
     The Male Room - Team Colours
     Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes Tribute Challenge

Kath x

7 comments:

Valerija said...

This is so beautiful Kath! Love it!
Valerija xx

Pat said...

This is great Kath and perfect for Chelsea team colours. A super card. x

Sue said...

Lovely card Kath. Sue

meg said...

Beautiful CAS card ideal for the Chelsea fan

Lindsey said...

Beautiful CAS card! Love the colour and clean design. Thanks for joining us for the Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge!

Linby said...

Great CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room
Linby x
DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! I love the simple and effective design, a Super die used beautifully. Thank you so much for joining us in our Team Colours challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT