Sunday 23 February 2020

To Mum

This Mother's Day card was made using another preloved cross stitch kit I have recently purchased.  I didn't like the patterned card that came with the kit as it was a bit too fussy for me, so I die cut a stitched circular frame.  I trimmed around the edge of the completed cross stitch before attaching it to the rear of the frame and the centre of the card.


I do enjoy stitching these small kits and have several more different designs to stitch over the coming weeks.

Kath x

7 comments:

Pat said...

So pretty Kath and the die cut frame shows it off beautifully. x

KandA said...

Fabulous card and such a pretty cross stitch xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is lovely

Liz said...

Beautiful cross-stitch card, Kath. The plain frame shows of the cross-stitch picture perfectly. xx

Sue said...

Hi Kath, That is lovely.

Hope you have a good start to the week. Sue

cotnob said...

This is pretty Kath, delicate stitching.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Valerija said...

Your card is so sweet. You have done a great job with the cross stithing. Awesome Job!
Valerija xx