Tuesday 1 January 2019

Let it Snow

Happy New Year!  This is my first post of the year for the January Christmas Crafts All Year Round challenge and our theme this month is 'Let is Snow'.

I'm entering Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 'Any Christmas or New Year Card' and Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.


6" x 4" white pearlescent tent fold card blank
'Let it Snow' stamp (make unknown - cover gift with magazine)
Versafine Majestic Blue ink
Dark blue and white pearlescent card
Lili of the Valley 'Frosty Christmas' paper
Clear Gems

I trimmed the blue snowflake paper, layered it onto blue pearlescent card and attached it to the centre of the card.  I used my MISTI to stamp 'Let it Snow' onto white card, stamping it several times to deepen the colour of the ink.  Once dry I trimmed the strip, layered it onto blue pearlescent card and attached it across the centre.  To finish I added clear gems to the centre of the snowflakes.

Kath x

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Kath, That's lovely.

Hope you have a nice day. Sue

meg said...

Beautiful card Kath, the snowflake paper is crisp and icy looking and the sentiment perfect for it

Pat said...

I do love snowflakes on a card and these are so pretty in the blue Kath. Wishing you a Happy New Year. x

craftysahmiam said...

Simply pretty, I bet is shimmers in real life

cass said...

Wonderful card with great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.