Wednesday 28 November 2018

Rudolph and Presents

I made this card for the Alphabet Challenge 'R is for Reindeer'.  I'm also entering the Allsorts challenge 'Inspired by a Song' (I've chosen Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer) and Cardz 4 Guys 'Christmas Critters'.


Card blank: 7" x 5" white matt
Stamps: Bugaboo 'Rudolph Presents' and Imagine That 'Poinsettia' digis
Colouring: Promarkers
Card: Red mirri and white matt
Other: Glossy Accents

I resized Rudolph and the sentiment and merged them in a Word document before printing onto white card.  I trimmed the panel and coloured the image with Promarkers.  The panel was layered onto red mirri and attached to the card front.  To finish I highlighted Rudolph's eyes with Glossy Accents.

Kath x

11 comments:

meg said...

love fun bugaboo images Kath, brilliant make

Sue said...

Hi Kath, That's a great card. Rudolph looks worried. Maybe he's lost the addresses for the parcels.

Hope you have a relaxing evening. Sue

Pat said...

This is a really fun and beautifully coloured Rudolph with his presents Kath, and digital images can come in so handy at this time of year with the amount of cards that we have to make. x

Carol S. said...

A sweet fun image Kath. A brilliant card and love the Rudolph. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jane Willis said...

That's a fun card, very smart too so perfect for a man. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love the look on this poor reindeers face Kath, a fantastic card.

Sue xx

Mummylade said...

Adorable image, thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

Mervi said...

Cute and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge;-))m

EmmaT said...

Fantastic fun card and image, love the CAS design. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge. EmmaT

scrappymo! said...

Oh Kath, this is lovely. You have me very impressed with your computer skills as I do not know how to merge anything!!!

I have been invited to join a new papercrafting group who meet once a month Friday evening 5 till 11pm and Saturday 10 till 10pm. Fingers crossed that there are some computer literate people there and perhaps I can learn just how to merge things too and perhaps even learn how to open up the Silhouette I got last Christmas...Yikes!

Lovely card, Kath!

Cazro said...

A wonderful fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.