Friday 25 December 2015

My Five Favourite Christmas Cards

I'm linking to Debbie's blog with my 'Favourite Five Christmas Cards' for 2015 - it was quite a hard choice this year, but these are the ones I've chosen.

I made this card when I was GD for the January Rudolph Day.  I liked it so much that I made several more as I love the preloved Magenta stamp and it didn't take too long to colour the images.
Another Rudolph Day card using a preloved Personal Impressions stamp and a magazine freebie stamp.  I stamped these poinsettias and took them on holiday so I could colour them in the evenings, so it also reminded me of my lovely holiday this year!

I chose this card as it was made entirely from freebies - paper, stamp, die and twine.  I will be doing a lot more thrifty crafting next year!

I bought some cute LOTV toppers and used one of them for this card to send to a friend who has a dog that loves Christmas presents.  The snowflake die was also another freebie!

I love die-cutting and this card was made entirely from die-cuts - Memory Box, Spellbinders and another freebie.  I made fifteen of these cards for all of my neighbours this year.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable Christmas.

Kath x

7 comments:

!neke said...

Love those cards !!!!
I like die-cutting very much !
Hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year !
Ineke X

Sue said...

All lovely cards Kath.

Hope you have had a lovely day. Sue

Di said...

Gorgeous cards Kath! I love to join in with Debbie's Favourite Fives at thie time of year too - maybe a little job for later tucked up in front of the fire :)

Hope you had a lovely day yesterday!

Hugs

Di xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Kath. x

BożenA said...

Very beautiful cards xx
BożenA

Jules said...

Hi Kath

A great choice of Christmas makes. Love them all especially the last one - so many lovely elements.

I hope you had a good Christmas and wish you and your family all the best for 2016.

Love Jules xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Five wonderful cards, Kath, hard to chose a fav and big congrats on your win over at Debbie's :)
Shaz in Oz.x