Monday 11 August 2014

Decorated notebook

I made this notebook for a friend and as it was made with various items from my snippets drawer, I'm also in the playground at Pixie's Crafty Workshop.


Upcycled dress and stamped panel (thanks Lori!)
Gold moondust and black mirri card
Floral paper
Spellbinders oval and scalloped oval dies
Cream paper ribbon
Black and yellow ribbon
Purple button

I attached floral paper to a piece of gold card then wrapped the paper ribbon and black ribbon around it before attaching it to the front of a notebook.  I resized the stamped panel, layered it onto a black scalloped oval and then attached it to the front of the notebook.   I wrapped yellow ribbon around the dress and added a purple button before attaching the image with foam pads.

Kath x

8 comments:

Sue said...

That's lovely Kath. Your RAK Pal will be thrilled.

Hope you've had a good start to the week.

Di said...

What a clever way to transform a notebook Kath - lovely result and clever re-use of materials too :)

Hugs, Di xx

Bonnie said...

Oooh! I want a dress like that. Or I would if I was tall and skinny!

Sue - said...

Such a pretty notebook - so much nicer than a boring plain one.

Hettie said...

This is so pretty Kath. I love the colours you used. The papers are lovely.
Hugs
xx

Jules said...

Hi Kath

Your notebook looks so lovely.

Great colour choices and lots of snippets too!

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

scrappymo! said...

This notebook looks wonderful! Love your papers and colours you chose.

Jenny L said...

Hi Kath,
what a really fab note book.
I love your design and all the fab elements that you have used to create this.
Lots of carfty love. Jenny L.