Sunday 17 February 2013

Enjoy your birthday all day long ...

It seems ages since I posted any cards on my blog - last Thursday we decided to have a weekend away, which was lovely, but I seem to have been playing catch-up all week!  I've made a couple of cards today, this one is for my mum's birthday which I'm going to enter into the ABC Challenges 'H for Happy Birthday'.


I used Onyx Black Versafine to stamp the Woodware Phlox image and sentiment onto white pearlescent card.  The image was embossed with clear embossing powder and coloured with Promarkers.  I used a Woodware squared corner punch and then layered the image panel onto lilac card before attaching it to a white pearlescent card blank.

Kath x

2 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi, this is so pretty. And lovely words too,

Liz x

Patty Sue 2 said...

A sweet sentiment and lovely card! Thank you for joining us at the ABC's Challenge. Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our next challenge!