Sunday, 16 September 2012

Cats and Flowers

It's 'Theme' week on the Less is More challenge and this week it's to incorporate an oval.   I've recently bought some Little Claire Designs peel-offs, so decided to use one of them for my card.


I cut an oval from white Centura pearl card and embossed the edge.  I placed the cat peel-off onto the oval and cut the peel-off to fit, this was then coloured with Promarkers.  I placed the oval onto a pearlescent card blank using 2mm foam tape to give some dimension.  To finish, I added a greeting and two paw prints to the card.

Kath x

8 comments:

  1. Fab card -just love the romantic cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card - love the cute cats

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Kath, these peel-off are so beautiful, i love the original colouring for your lovers cats :D, gorgeous card:D well done!
    Hugs from Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made this peel off look terrific Kath.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of a peel off
    Terrific card Kath

    Thanks very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really sweet.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete