Sunday 13 May 2012

Less is More - Use Three Stamps

It's time to start entering challenges!   This week's challenge on Less is More is to Use Three Stamps on a One Layer Card.   This is a real challenge for me as I'm not too confident with my stamping and rarely stamp directly onto a card.


I stamped the flowers from Woodware's Floral Doodles stamp set onto a square white card blank.   The sentiment is from Woodware's Salutations stamp set and my third stamp was a small 'doodle' from the first set.   I then coloured these with Orchid, Leaf Green and Gold Promarkers.  I was pleased with the result and may submit another card before the end of the week!

Kath x

12 comments:

Rosmarie said...

Just marvelous!
Splendid colors!

I've browsed a bit in your blog and what I see pleases me well. I think I'll stop by often

Daen'Ys

Chrissie said...

This is fab, I really hope that you have the time do treat us with another submission Kath!
Thanks s much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jules said...

Hi Kath

Your stamping looks brilliant .. .. ... truth be known I think you will find that most of us don't like stamping directly onto our cards!! LOL!!

Lovely finished look.

Hope you have had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

TOO CUTE! Love it~

Scrapmate said...

Pretty card, great colours.

lykta said...

Wow, I almost thought I was reading my own blogpost - our cards for this challenge is very similar - same colors, almost the same motive and positioning. Funny! And just like you I'm not so comfortable with stamping.
Your card is beautiful!

Mandi said...

Gorgeously crisp and fresh card Kath
Perfect placement
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Kim x said...

Well done Kath this is lovely.
I struggle with one layer cards too.
hugs Kimx

Deanna said...

Beautiful composition and colors-Deanna

Unknown said...

Just lovely Kath. Adore the colours and presentation!

Bonnie said...

So pretty!! One layer are the hardest, but I think you've mastered it.

Liz Miller said...

You've made a lovely job of your one layer card. I get the shakes if I can't have a layer or two on my cards. Well done.
Liz xx