I made this quick CAS card for a neighbour's birthday using my 'go to' die for male cards and using card from my snippets mountain.
6" x 6" kraft card blank
My Favorite Things 'Big Birthday Wishes' die
Snippets of kraft card, white textured card , Papermania 'Wood' paper and white paper
I trimmed the snippet of kraft card so it was slightly wider than the die and cut the large sentiment from the centre before attaching the panel to the front of the card blank. I attached a snippet of wood effect paper to a piece of white paper to make it the same thickness as the kraft card, and then die cut 'BIG' from it. I die cut the rest of the sentiment from white textured card and inlaid all the pieces. To finish I trimmed two narrow strips of white textured card and attached them down each side of the sentiment panel.
I am entering the following challenges:
Allsorts - Anything Goes
Daisy Chain Challenge - Birthday
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday - Square Card & Non-white Base
Snippets Playground - Challenge 357
Kath x
7 comments:
Great masculine monochrome card, love the large die.
Carol x
Great masculine card, like how you inlaid the sentiment! Glad you shared your card with us at Allsorts challenge!
An excellent masculine card Kath. Great colour and die choices.
Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you at the paddling pool. I hear the ice cream van's chimes a calling! xxx
The kraft and white combination looks great Kath, and the subtle paper using behind the 'BIG' with the brown and grey tones goes perfectly..a wonderful male card. x
Another super card using this beautiful die, Kath.
Liz xx
What a wonderful card you've made with this statement die. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
This is such a great masculine card. I'm sure your neighbor will really like it. Love how you made the BIG from wood like paper. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Post a Comment