Thursday, 30 July 2026

Stencilled Christmas Tree

I've had some crafting time this afternoon and have made this Christmas card for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown 'Stencilling' challenge.


To make this card I used:
     6" x 6" white matt card blank
     Uniko 'Ink & Flip Layering Geometric Christmas Tree' and Funky Fossil 'Funky Circle' stencils
     Versafine Olympia Green and Spanish Moss inks
     Brilliance Pearlescent Purple ink
     Snippet of white matt card

I used purple ink to stencil the circles onto the front of the card blank.  I then used Spanish Moss ink to stencil the Christmas tree onto a snippet of white card.  I cleaned the stencil and flipped it to stencil it again with Olympia Green ink.  I fussy cut the tree and attached it to the left side of the card with foam tape.

I am entering the following challenges:
     52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Stencilling
     ABC Christmas Challenge - N for No Stamping
     Addicted to Stamps & More - Christmas
     Allsorts - Anything Goes
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes
     Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Christmas in July


Kath x

3 comments:

Liz said...

Great Christmas card Kath, a beautiful modern design.
Liz xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the geometric Christmas tree and funky circle stencilled background.
Carol x

Pat said...

What an interesting Christmas make Kath, with the with the stencilled circles of line using this fun FF stencil, and the added two tone green tree looks wonderful over the top.. a terrific card. x