Pages

Friday, 14 August 2026

O Christmas Tree

When I made my July Rudolph Day I stamped the tree and a different sentiment onto a few card blanks to make some one layer cards which are perfect for posting.

To make this card I used:
     5.5" x 4.25" white matt card blank
     Uniko 'Rustic Christmas' stamp
     Versafine Olympia Green ink
     Cosmic Shimmer Clear Detail embossing powder
     Turquoise Enamel Dots

To make this quick CAS card I placed the card blank into my MISTI and then stamped the tree and sentiment with green ink.  I decorated the tree with small and medium size enamel dots.

I am entering the following challenges:
     ABC Christmas Challenge - R is for Rectangle
     Krafty Chicks Challenge - Christmas
     Love to Craft - Anything Goes
     Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
     Simply Clean & Simple - Anything CAS Goes
     Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Clean & Simple
     We Love Stamping - Anything Goes

Kath x

10 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS festive make Kath. Very classy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully crafted Kath!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful CAS card and love the rustic Christmas tree.
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty tree image Kath, and very versatile shown by all the different ways you have used it..love the blue enamel dots. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flat for posting is a very necessary consideration these days Kath, costs go up, service goes down. This is such an elegant design, many thanks for sharing it with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous festive card. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty and unique tree image, love the added bling! Thanks for joining us at Simply Clean & Simple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again - forgot to thank you for playing along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the CAS and this is so pretty, nice tree nice sparkle...well done. Have a great day. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous CAS card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete